FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes forum de discussion dynamique, Le Petit Coin 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenu 
"Le Petit Coin"  Vous souhaite la bienvenue, merci de vous être inscrit, et merci de respecter le règlement du forum pour le bien être de tous... 
Windows Phone 7 Change Facebook Account

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de discussion dynamique, Le Petit Coin Index du Forum -> Vie Privée -> Problèmes

larsulr Répondre en citant

Masculin
Point(s): 115
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Windows Phone 7 Change Facebook Account

Windows Phone 7 Change Facebook Account
> DOWNLOAD

How do I permanently delete my account?If you don't think you'll use Facebook again, you can request to have your account permanently deleted. Affiliate link policy. .. Note: Users can only set up one Facebook account on their Windows phone 7 mobile phone at a time, so if they want to set up any other of Facebook account then first they have to delete the integrated one. What's new Surface Book 2 Surface Pro Xbox One X Xbox One S VR & mixed reality Windows 10 apps Office apps Store & Support Account profile Download Center Sales & support Returns Order tracking Store locations Support Buy online, pick up in store Education Microsoft in education Office for students Office 365 for schools Deals for students & educators Microsoft Azure in education Enterprise Microsoft Azure Enterprise Data platform Find a solutions provider Microsoft partner resources Microsoft AppSource Manufacturing & resources Financial services Developer Microsoft Visual Studio Windows Dev Center Developer Network TechNet Microsoft Virtual Academy Microsoft developer program Channel 9 Office Dev Center Company Careers About Microsoft Company news Privacy at Microsoft Investors Diversity and inclusion Accessibility Security English (United States) Sitemap Contact us Privacy & cookies Terms of use Trademarks About our ads Microsoft 2018 This site in other languages x etina Dansk Deutsch Espaol Franais Indonesia Italiano Magyar Nederlands Norsk Bokml Polski Portugus Suomi Svenska Ting Vit Trke () () . In following you may learn the process to set up Facebook account on Windows Phone 7 device. Learn how to stop automatic translations.Multilingual Posts: This lets you post in more than one language at a time without automatic translations. Follow Follow UsOn Youtube Don't miss out on WIRED's latest videos. Follow Were OnPinterest See what's inspiring us. see also: Set up Gmail on Windows Phone 7 Set up Yahoo mail on Windows Phone 7 more Windows Phone 7 tips Related Content Automatically Upload Pictures to SkyDrive or Facebook from Windows Phone 7 How to Import SIM Contacts in Windows Phone 7 How to Reset Windows Phone 7 Mobile to Factory Settings How to Set up Yahoo! Email Account on Windows Phone 7 Topics: Windows Phone 7 Facebook Windows Phone 7 WP7 6 comments& add one Shumail November 13, 2010, 8:09 pm Can you guide me how can I add a picture to contact on Windows Phone 7 mobile? Reply Link clintoncherry December 15, 2010, 11:56 am How do you change your Facebook account once it is setup? I dont seem to be able to delete or add another facebook account Reply Link trickYguY December 16, 2010, 4:45 am First, You need to delete existing Facebook account to set up another. Follow Get OurNewsletter WIRED's biggest stories, delivered to your inbox. While we are deleting this information, it is inaccessible to other people using Facebook.Some of the things you do on Facebook arent stored in your account. .. Learn more Skip to main content Microsoft Community Office Windows Surface Xbox Deals Support More Software Windows apps OneDrive Outlook Skype OneNote PCs & Devices PCs & tablets Accessories VR & mixed reality Microsoft HoloLens Entertainment Xbox games PC games Windows digital games Movies & TV Books Business Microsoft Azure Microsoft Dynamics 365 Microsoft 365 Cloud platform Enterprise Data platform Developer & IT .NET Visual Studio Windows Dev Center Docs Other Microsoft Store Free downloads & security Education Store locations Gift cards Holiday gift guide View all Search the whole site Search Community member No results Sign in Community Community Categories BingInternet ExplorerMicrosoft EdgeMicrosoft EducationMicrosoft Health and BandMobile DevicesMSNMusic, Movies & TVOfficeOneDriveOutlook.comSkypeSurfaceVirus and MalwareWindowsWindows EssentialsWindows Insider Program Participate Ask a QuestionStart a Discussion Discuss the Microsoft Community Site Getting Started FAQ Meet Our Community Leaders Ask a Question Ask a Question . You can also make the password more complex by making it longer with a phrase or series of words that you can easily remember, but no one else knows.Keep in mind that your Facebook password should also be different than the passwords you use to log into other accounts, like your email or bank account.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Any ideas? Thanks Reply Link Leave a Reply Cancel reply Notify me of followup comments via e-mail Previous Post How to Send Group SMS on iPhone without an App Next Post How to Reset HTC HD7 to Factory Settings using Buttons Follow TrickyWays Recent Posts Download and Install iOS 11.2.2 For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (Security updates with Spectre fixes) How to Stop Facebook Auto Tagging you in Photos Via Facial Recognition Is Your Mac Compatible with a Latest macOS Version? Check the System Requirements How to Get Rounded / Circle Icons on iOS 11.0 to iOS 11.1.2 no Jailbreak Required How to Update Mac Operating System and Software How to Delete Accidentally Sent Messages on WhatsApp How to Fix Google Pixel 2 Fingerprint Sensor Issues Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Trickyways.com . .. TrickyWays Android iOS Mac OS X Windows Google Microsoft Office Set up Facebook Account on Windows Phone 7 by neMo on Nov 7, 2010 If you once set up Facebook account on Windows Phone 7 device then you can access your Facebook information throughout your phone for example in the Pictures hub, People hub and the Me card. Where can I find my language settings?Language settings help change the languages you see on Facebook.To access your language settings:Click at the top right and select SettingsClick Language to see the following options:What language do you want to use Facebook in: This changes the language of Facebook's interface.What language do you want stories to be translated into: This changes the language comments and posts written in another language are translated to. Try Microsoft Edge A fast and secure browser that's designed for Windows 10 No thanks Get started Skip to main content Microsoft Microsoft Support Office Windows Surface Xbox Deals Support More Software Windows apps OneDrive Outlook Skype OneNote PCs & Devices PCs & tablets Accessories VR & mixed reality Microsoft HoloLens Entertainment Xbox games PC games Windows digital games Movies & TV Books Business Microsoft Azure Microsoft Dynamics 365 Microsoft 365 Cloud platform Enterprise Data platform Developer & IT .NET Visual Studio Windows Dev Center Docs Other Microsoft Store Free downloads & security Education Store locations Gift cards Holiday gift guide View all No results 0 Sign in Microsoft Support . Submit Thank You Invalid Email Follow UsOn Twitter 1 hour This man has spent parts of a decade building the ultimate paper airplane: an incredibly detailed model of a Boeing twitter.com/i/web/status/9 Follow Follow UsOn Facebook Don't miss our latest news, features and videos. Any post written in these languages won't automatically translate. Subscribe Get OurNewsletter WIRED's biggest stories, delivered to your inbox. .. How do I change my birthday and choose who I share it with?To change your birthday:Go to your profile and click AboutIn the left column, click Contact and Basic InfoScroll down and hover over Birth Date or Birth Year, and then click Edit to the right of the info you'd like to changeUse the dropdown menus to change your birthday and use the audience selector to choose who can see itClick Save ChangesYou can change who can see your birthday by adjusting the audience. Then, if you'd like your account permanently deleted with no option for recovery, log into your account and let us know.When you delete your account, people won't be able to see it on Facebook. Follow Follow UsOn Youtube Don't miss out on WIRED's latest videos. culture Seasteading: Come for the Algae Bacon, Stay for the Freedom Geek's Guide to the Galaxy Dont Give Up on The Orville Too Quickly Geek's Guide to the Galaxy The Last Jedi Is the Most Intellectual Star Wars Movie Geek's Guide to the Galaxy More culture Skip science card. .. (Yes, Wood) Liz Stinson Apples New Campus: An Exclusive Look Inside the Mothership Steven Levy More design Skip security card. Javascript is disabled Please enable javascript and refresh the page Sorry, page not found Try searching Microsoft Support, or asking our Virtual Agent (preview) to find a solution  Cookies are disabled Please enable cookies and refresh the page CV: {{ getCv() }} 5a02188284
ipod facebook app black screengood facebook album names for 2013cute girl babies photos for facebook profiledownload facebook hack account toolfacebook login anonymouslyapp to see who viewed me on facebookapp for facebook symbolswordpress plugin linkedin twitter facebooksurveys to take for facebookfacebook hackers posting insults snopes

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de discussion dynamique, Le Petit Coin Index du Forum -> Vie Privée -> Problèmes
Page 1 sur 1

Choose Display Order
User Permissions

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Skin Created by: Sigma12